The videos listed below are by Andy and Antonia Freem and can be found on their YouTube channel Catchpool1.
- The Search for Ogof Marros. The film follows the progress of a search for a new cave in South Wales. 10 cavers excavate a shaft that leads to spectacular passages with beautiful formations. The process of discovery is filmed day by day and shows the difficulties of loose boulders and decision-making on where to dig.
- Cave life in Ogof Marros. This cave in West Wales contains animal species that have travelled in via air flow and the stream water to form part of the cave ecosystem. This video shows an initial survey of cave life in an only very recently discovered cave location.
- The Calcite formations in Ogof Marros. This cave in Carmarthenshire in South Wales was discovered in October 2015. It contains many thousands of stalactites and related floor calcite formations. Many of these are very fragile and difficult to see and film. This video gives an opportunity to view these beautiful natural natural phenomena as they were when discovered.
- Ogof Marros 3 years of Exploration. The video presents a trip down the cave in high stream flow and then shows actual footage of 4 attempts to pass the end choke. The video also contains footage of 2 amazing chambers, Pillars Chamber and the China Shop, recently discovered. Only 4 people have seen Pillars Chamber and only 2 the China Shop, such are the delicate and tiny nature of the passages to get to them.
- Cave description, courtesy of Ogof.org.uk.